As a Gates employee, choosing your benefits doesn’t end at Open Enrollment – with the [email protected] program, you have access to additional “perks” that enhance both your personal and professional life, year-round.
With [email protected], you are oﬀered a wide variety of benefits that not only save you money, but provide the freedom to pick and choose programs that best ft your individual needs. Ranging from exclusive discounts on everyday products to premier health and wellness coaching, [email protected] has got you covered. See document links below for greater details.
Harley-Davidson Motor Company - Supplier Purchase Program
The Supplier Purchase Program offers a rebate on a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle purchased from authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships. Vehicles must be new, previously untitled and purchased within the current calendar year.
The rebate is available to direct Gates employees worldwide. Anyone interested should contact [email protected] in Rochester Hills or call her at 248-260-2304.
Educational Aid/Tuition Assistance
Our people are our greatest asset. Gates is pleased to provide educational assistance programs for the financial assistance of employees’ continued learning, development and foundational education. Gates recognizes that the skills and knowledge of its employees are critical to the success of the organization. The educational assistance program encourages personal development through formal education so that employees can maintain and improve job-related skills or enhance their careers.
Who is Eligible?
U.S. non-union full-time employees and part-time with benefits employees, working 30 hours or more, with six months continuous service are eligible to participate in the Gates Educational Aid program
Student Loan Refinancing Program
As the leader in student loan refinancing, SoFi has partnered with Gates to help you take down student debt with student loan benefits, exclusively for Gates employees and their family and friends.
SoFi consolidates and refinances federal and private student loans in order to offer rates customized to you, creating meaningful savings. Upon refinancing through sofi.com/gates, Gates employees and their family and friends receive a $300 welcome bonus*.
Additional benefits include:
- Serious savings: Members save thousands by refinancing.
- Low rates: Low variable and fixed rates with 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20-year repayment options.
- No extra fees: No application/origination fees or prepayment penalties – ever.
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Support when needed: Access to live customer support 7 days a week.
- Membership perks: Exclusive networking events, financial workshops and more.
If you have any questions about SoFi student loan refinancing, please visit sofi.com/gates or contact customer service by calling 855.456.7634 or emailing [email protected]. You can also visit the SoFi FAQ page to learn more.
*Additional terms and conditions apply. If you apply and are approved, the interest rate shown in the Final Disclosure Statement will include an additional $300 welcome bonus because of your involvement with a SoFi partner company at the time of loan origination. Offer good for new customers only. Cannot be combined with other rate discounts, with the exception of the 0.25% AutoPay rate discount. SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate the Rate Discount Program to unenrolled participants at any time with or without notice.
Gates Industrial Corporation Foundation Scholarship Program
Who is Eligible?
High school juniors who are sons and daughters of active, full-time U.S. employees of the Gates Corporation or its subsidiaries can compete for these scholarships.
Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program
Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program
Employees Enrolled in a Gates medical plan are eligible for reimbursement of eligible fitness membership fees up to $200 per year maximum for any combination of eligible expenses outlined below:
Gym or fitness center membership fees
- Must provide documentation from the gym/facility proving employee attended/used the facility at least 10 times a month
- Annual amount will be prorated to exclude any month(s) with less than 10 times usage
Peloton memberships including the following:
- Monthly subscription to services attached to Peloton equipment
- Monthly subscription to Peloton virtual programs not associated with Peloton equipment
Please note, for 2021 reimbursement from this program is employees only. Submit your request for reimbursement using the current UHC reimbursement form and process. Note: This incentive is considered taxable income per IRS regulations and taxes (25%+, depending on state) will be deducted from pay following receipt of reimbursement from UnitedHealthcare.
All Gates employees are eligible to register with ClassPass, and Gates will cover the cost of the monthly fee for the unlimited live classes and online app features. Our partnership also provides reduced rates should you wish to participate in some of the other features of the program. These classes include pre-recorded classes, live streamed classes, and in-studio classes. For more information see document below.
The Healthy Pregnancy Program
- Expecting mothers can take advantage of a free maternity education, resources and 24 hour access to maternity nurses through UnitedHealthcare.
- When expecting mothers enroll by their 16th week of pregnancy and complete the program, they are eligible for a $450 payroll contribution.
Enroll by calling 888-246-7389. Note: This incentive is considered taxable income per IRS regulations and taxes (25%+, depending on state) will be deducted from pay following receipt of gift card.
- Search UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy in the Apple® App Store® or Google Play™ to download the app.
- For information on a free breast pump which is available to UHC members see document below.
Wellness Coaching Program
If you're looking to eat better, get fit or reduce stress, find personal support and motivation with a wellness coach, we can help! Call 1-866-787-6864 to enroll today or for more information see document below.
Tobacco Cessation Program
This program includes coaching on topics such as achieving/maintaining tobacco-free status, overcoming triggers and barriers, and tools for quitting. Coaches can suggest appropriate medications used to support quitting. Call 1-866-787-6864 to enroll today or for more information see document below.