Gates places a high priority on the well-being of our employees and families – physical, emotional/behavioral, financial and social. Our goal is to make sure you feel supported and are aware of all the awesome opportunities available to you. Resources and programs will be offered throughout the year, focused on enhancing your life experience – facilitating more “good” in your life.
Our benefits are designed to support you when you need them most. Some of them are paid for in full by Gates and will support you automatically. Others are available for you to choose from to build a benefits package that suits your needs.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
EAP/ Personal Resiliency Program - Magellan
Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program
National Alliance of Mental Health: Text "NAMI" to 741741 or call 800-950-6264
Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Substance Abuse Helpline: 800-662-4357
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program
Employees Enrolled in a Gates medical plan are eligible for reimbursement of eligible fitness membership fees up to $200 per year maximum for any combination of eligible expenses outlined below:
Gym or fitness center membership fees
- Must provide documentation from the gym/facility proving employee attended/used the facility at least 10 times a month
- Annual amount will be prorated to exclude any month(s) with less than 10 times usage
Peloton memberships including the following:
- Monthly subscription to services attached to Peloton equipment
- Monthly subscription to Peloton virtual programs not associated with Peloton equipment
Please note, for 2021 reimbursement from this program is employees only. Submit your request for reimbursement using the current UHC reimbursement form and process. Note: This incentive is considered taxable income per IRS regulations and taxes (25%+, depending on state) will be deducted from pay following receipt of reimbursement from UnitedHealthcare.
The Healthy Pregnancy Program
Wellness Coaching Program
Tobacco Cessation Program
- This program includes coaching on topics such as achieving/maintaining tobacco-free status, overcoming triggers and barriers, and tools for quitting. Coaches can suggest appropriate medications used to support quitting. Call 1-866-787-6864 to enroll today or Click here for more information.